Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25706 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,439 (R$ 5,598) in Duque de Caxias.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)