Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27241 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,062 (R$ 11,239) in Duque de Caxias.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (38 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)