Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,966 (NZ$7,417) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)