Cost of living comparison between Dunedin, New Zealand and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,668 (NZ$7,091) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)