Cost of living comparison between Dundee, United Kingdom and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.124 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,869 (£3,443) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)