Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00322 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,215 (377,165 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)