Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,243 (401,452 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)