Cost of living comparison between Dunaújváros, Hungary and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00318 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,746 (862,722 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)