Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01658 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,100 (Php66,363) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)