Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01839 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,501 (Php135,940) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)