Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01848 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,303 (Php124,656) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)