Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01885 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,612 (Php138,556) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)