Cost of living comparison between Duisburg, Germany and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,465 in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)