Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13470 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,421 (10,552 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)