Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13363 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,711 (20,288 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)