Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13571 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,759 (20,332 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (28 minutes ago)