Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13523 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,745 (20,301 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)