Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,676 prices entered by 592 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 51% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,410 in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)