Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.675 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 67% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,003 (AU$4,452) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)