Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.728 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 83% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,722 (AU$7,856) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)