Cost of living comparison between Dubbo, Australia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,836 (AU$6,907) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)