Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,726 in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)