Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,778 (1,165,263 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (27 minutes ago)