Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,343 (2,192,028 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)