Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,660 (1,088,204 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)