Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 4% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,561 (1,022,994 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)