Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20059 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,470 (7,329TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)