Cost of living comparison between Dortmund, Germany and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,677 in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)