Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,058 in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (42 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)