Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,100 (元22,801) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)