Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,326 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23232 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 79% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,857 (12,299 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)