Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00039 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 50% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €793 (2,040,111 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (33 minutes ago)