Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 54% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €732 (2,043,910 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)