Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03404 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,534 (45,063₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (37 minutes ago)