Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03253 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €690 (21,216₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)