Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00519 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 88% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,117 (1,178,012 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)