Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00533 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 94% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,833 (1,093,910 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)