Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26271 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,238 (8,518TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)