Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24991 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,204 (8,819TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)