Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01089 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,727 (Taka 250,352) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (27 minutes ago)