Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,502 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)