Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,202 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $0.42 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)