Cost of living comparison between Dijon, France and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,110 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (39 minutes ago)