Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00772 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,128 (₨ 146,191) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)