Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,888 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00981 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,179 (Taka 222,199) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)