Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,956 ($4,203) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (40 minutes ago)