Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,851 ($2,221) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 3 hours ago)