Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.811 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,659 ($2,045) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)