Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,225 ($2,626) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)