Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,083 ($2,439) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)