Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19947 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,134 (5,685TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)