Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24767 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,131 (8,605TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (32 minutes ago)