Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21694 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €999 (4,604TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (43 minutes ago)