Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,693 in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)