Cost of living comparison between Dehra Dun, India and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 46% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,628 (₨118,591) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)