Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,547 in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)