Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01562 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €964 (Php61,716) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)