Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.728 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 98% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,180 (AU$8,485) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)