Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 78% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,844 (AU$4,424) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)