Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 90% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,163 (AU$8,780) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (20 minutes ago)