Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,156 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)