Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,395 (3,651,938 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)