Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,502 (3,964,934 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)