Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24907 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,701 (﷼ 14,858) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)