Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22649 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,991 (﷼ 8,790) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (44 minutes ago)