Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00165 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 60% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €674 (408,697 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)