Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 70% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €449 (271,361 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)