Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12750 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,212 (元9,502) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)