Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,152 (2,766,239 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)