Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,078 (2,676,354 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)