Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,801 (₩4,748,975) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (31 minutes ago)