Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,006 (₩4,840,350) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)