Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,823 (₩2,347,531) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)