Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,592 (62,718,856 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)