Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,443 (38,326,891 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)