Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23664 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,269 (9,587 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (34 minutes ago)