Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29131 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,345 (S/. 8,049) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (26 minutes ago)