Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29614 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,847 (R$ 9,615) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (41 minutes ago)