Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,593 (R$ 8,905) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)