Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,585 (CH$1,194,232) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 90 (about 1 hour ago)