Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,703 (CH$1,247,447) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)