Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,855 (CH$2,550,755) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)