Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09326 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,988 (Bs 21,319) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)