Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04799 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,782 (Mex$ 37,135) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)