Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04726 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €946 (Mex$ 20,015) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)