Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25447 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,399 (R$ 5,498) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)