Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,750 (Mex$ 40,277) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (43 minutes ago)