Cost of living comparison between Cuernavaca, Mexico and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04557 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,816 (Mex$ 39,855) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)